The Ha Tunnel Plus VPN is a good VPN tunnel app to access loose internet with unlimited data. However then, your Ha Tunnel Plus VPN app might be of no properly to you whilst you do not know the way to create Ha Tunnel Plus documents or prepare dinner up Ha Tunnel Plus configuration settings.
I've created numerous Ha Tunnel Plus unfastened internet settings in the past and recognize how complicated it could be whilst you try to create a working Ha Tunnel record for the first time. But don't worry for in this text, i can damage down each step had to guide you on the way to create operating Ha Tunnel configuration files the usage of operating free internet hosts.
What is loose net?
Free net refers to the net that you can get at no cost for it. It is able to be within the form of unfastened Wifi, free information, or perhaps, internet that you purchased the usage of a VPN tunneling software to trick and skip your ISP's firewall.
I realize a few people don't in reality accept as true with that the internet can be gotten for free using some circumvention gear. But then, it is very plenty actual and we will positioned you through every system in this newsletter.
The way to get Ha Tunnel Plus VPN free internet
Ha Tunnel? Sounds extra like you giggling (ha ha ha ha) when tunneling at no cost net get entry to, so therefore the name Ha Tunnel (LOL). Don't mind me, I do not know how the call befell.
As this put up is going deep, you would possibly need to test out this hyperlink that explains some phrases used in this publish for smooth information. I wouldn't want you to bypass any part of this publish unless you've study it earlier than.
In relation to the Ha Tunnel Plus VPN, there are several ways to configure the VPN tunnel app to get free unlimited internet. It does not matter whether you are on MTN, Safaricom, Ooredoo, CellC, Vodacom, Glo, Digicel, Mytel, Telenor, or something your network is known as. All this is wanted is a touch know-how of your community to get loose internet get entry to (although, they may be a few networks that need extra time because they may be bulky even to apprehend)
Additionally, you may want running hosts without spending a dime net get entry to in this submit. A operating host could be very essential right here because ninety% of unfastened internet hints depend upon hosts to permit them to skip your ISP service provider firewall. Those hosts might be inside the form of packet host, CDN host, or SNI host.
ok, I listen you complaining that you do not know "how to find Ha Tunnel hosts" for this whole setup. Again, i have got you blanketed. I wrote three articles that use specific strategies to get you working hosts to your community.
The primary article uses a method that works like an SNI host finder or hostname finder to get you a working host to your network without cost. They've usually been there however just hidden. The second article will show you the way to comb unfastened CDN hosts in your network which in flip will come up with limitless internet connection.
However, the 0.33 article might not cross digging your community without cost SNI hostnames. Rather, it'll deliver out loose SNI host listing presently in use via people from your us of a at no cost net get right of entry to. I don't know what you need, however i will endorse you to go through 3 of the articles if you really need to locate some properly Ha Tunnel hosts. Imagine that feeling whilst you eventually get to create your personal Ha Tunnel Plus unfastened internet configuration documents and now not depend upon all and sundry for it.
Ha Tunnel Plus configuration report download
Before we proceed with "how to create Ha Tunnel files", those interested by already made ".Hat documents for Ha Tunnel" can get their own country's configuration in our list of running Ha Tunnel Plus config record download.
The configuration files in this are constantly updated with the aid of our team. But then, this need to come after you've study the main put up and realize "a way to use ha Tunnel Plus for free net".
Now that you've recognised how to get Ha Tunnel Plus loose internet and as properly unfastened Ha Tunnel host, we can head over to the step.
Observe: Kindly leave your say inside the remark phase if you have any questions or thoughts in regards to brand new put up.
Requirements to create working Ha Tunnel Plus configuration documents:
Ha Tunnel Plus present day version: The contemporary model of Ha Tunnel Plus VPN app (click here to download)
SIM card: Any SIM card of your choice with 0 statistics and airtime (for folks that might be trying theirs out as the tutorial progresses)
Host/SNI: A working host/SNI or the one which you want to check. You could get them here.
Persistence: sure, patience. Growing a loose internet trick can be clean and fun, however sometimes it could be frustrating. So yes, you need staying power.
The way to create Ha Tunnel Plus running internet trick settings
That is wherein the real educational starts offevolved. All that we have been speaking about is to put together you on a way to create a working loose internet configuration settings. Once more, all of the strategies in this publish can be used on any ISP's community inside the world, inclusive of yours.
We are able to deal with all the strategies that Ha Tunnel offers at no cost internet get admission to. Before then, you want some matters earlier than we begin to cook up the settings.
1. Direct Connection method:
This method does not require you to do anything special due to the fact the stairs are very much easy. Examine on.
While to apply: This technique comes in reachable whilst your network has an open port on its server, or you want to use a social media %, or a comparable subscription to get entry to free internet on your device. However then, this approach does not always paintings, that's what makes it seem first.
Open your Ha Tunnel Plus app
Visit Connection Mode and allow custom Setup
Click on at the drop-down arrow icon and choose Direct Connection (net)
Cross up proper and click on on pick Port, and then select your port from the drop-down (The maximum common ports used in this example are 80,443, 3128, and 8080)
- After then, go to Select Server and select the server of your choice. If not leave the default server that way.
- Click on Start and wait for your connection to go through. You can check the Log section for your connection status
2. Custom Payload (TCP Mode):
his is where things begin to get interesting. This connection method uses TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) for users to access free Internet access. Though not stated, this uses the HTTP method.
When to use: This can be used for tricks that offer free unlimited access without paying for it, and as well as social media packs, eLearning bundles, and similar stuff. I will make use of this Sierra Leone host moh.gov.sl on the Orange network
- Open your Ha Tunnel Plus app
- Go to Connection Mode and enable Custom Setup
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon and select Custom Payload (TCP Mode)
- Locate the hamburger button at the top upper left corner of your screen and click on it.
- Click on Payload Generator and you will see exactly what is in the screenshot below
- Host: Here you put in your free host/SNI. It could the host of even the subscription that you want to use and circumvent your ISP restriction for free Internet access.
- Method: This is your method of injection (HTTP requests) to trick your ISP. There is a drop-down for you to select the one that best suits you.
- HTTP-Bug: Is your host an HTTP bug? Yes, most likely it is. For that, this should be your preferred choice when creating configuration since it does the work of the GET. This method is specific and forces your connection through.
- GET: This method should be the second thing you tick when the HTTP-Bug method fails. GET does the job too very well. The GET method pulls data from the web server that you are posting it to.
- CONNECT: Not really popular though, this method is used to create an HTTP tunnel via a proxy server. This method is mostly used for SSL connections, but it also works for HTTP as well.
- HTTP Version: I won't start explaining everything from scratch because we might end up diverting from the topic of today. There are three versions of HTTP here:
- HTTP/1.0: This guy is old and is heading into retirement already. No need to use it unless you are very sure of what you are doing.
- HTTP/1.1: This guy is the most common version of HTTP in use today. To avoid issues, this should be your preferred destination.
- HTTP/2: Unlike HTTP/1.1, this guy is better and faster. It comes with improved performance, reduced latency, etc, but hasn't seen wide adoption as the former.
- HTTP HEADERS: This section enables the communication or transfer of data between a web server and a client with an HTTP request or response.
- Keep Alive: This general-type header allows the sender to set the maximum amount of requests or how long a persistent connection should stay open. You need this option for your connection.
- User-Agent: This request header is like a middle guy that retrieves, renders and as well, facilitates end-user interaction with the web content. Long story short, you need it for free Internet surfing.
- Online Host: let's not complicate things. This is the webserver and you
- Forwarded For: This enables this app to obtain endpoint information. Enable this only when necessary......by necessary I mean when the main option doesn't work for you.
Please I won't be able to discuss Close, Referrer, and Forward Host. I'm already trying my best to beat down this write-up.
So this is what I came out with from the Sierra Leone Orange free host (moh.gov.sl). Once you are done, click on Generate.
After clicking on Generate, you will be taken to another page where you will have to confirm the details. If it's okay, click on Apply to apply the settings Ha Tunnel Plus.
3. Custom Host Header (HTTP Mode):
First of all, I don't use this because (I believe) it doesn't really do that much. HTTP Mode is written there but you don't see anything other than the name and a Custom Host/Payload. The makers of this app should have also given this guy a payload generator just as they did with the TCP.
If the connection protocol must be HTTP and not TCP or SSL, I will suggest you connect through an HTTP Proxy if that will do. If not, take a walk.
Anyway, you can put in your Custom Host and then select the port it will run on in the Select Port section. Also, check the log section too for the status of your connection
4. Custom SNI (SSL/TLS Mode):
The SNI (Server Name Indication) is another method to use for free Internet access on the Ha Tunnel Plus app. This method overnight became very popular since tricks on it lasts longer. Tricks tunneled via HTTP, TCP, UDP, etc. do easily get blocked when shared with many users. This is because your ISP knows much about the above methods.
However, SNI not until recently wasn't used much. The method is still new to them and your region might not even support it (for now) which should be good news to you.
When to use: This method can be used for all kinds of tricks. This includes tricks that offer free unlimited access without you paying for it, and as well as social media packs, eLearning bundles, free hosts, etc. I will make use of cdc.gov for Telikom Papua New Guinea, and 220.127.116.11 for MTN Ghana.
For those who need urgent SNI, (in whispers) there is a way in which you can get free SNI/hosts without much stress. Take a few minutes of your time and check it out.
- Open your Ha Tunnel Plus app
- Go to Connection Mode and enable Custom Setup
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon and select Custom SNI (SSL, TLS Mode)
- You can now type in your SNI in the Custom SNI space provided, tick Use Realm Host (v2), and then Start.
How to export Ha Tunnel Plus .hat free Internet file
You must have done your settings and confirmed the configuration is working
- Click on the hamburger icon and then Export Config
- Filename: You name the file name here
- Add Description/Message: This is where you talk about the .hat configuration file
- Anti-Sniff: This prevents the config from being sniffed
- Mobile Data: When you tick this option, only those on the mobile network will be able to use the configuration. It won't work for WiFi users.
- Block Root: This will block Android users on a rooted device
- Password: When you enable this, users will need a password from you to use the configuration fileSet Expiry: This is used to step an expiry date for the configuration to expire.
- Now click on Export and the configuration will be exported to Ha Tunnel Plus folder on your phone.
Post a Comment