This clever hack for Airtel doesn't require users to have data, airtime or any other form of subscription. All you need is the right VPN tunneling application and settings to get started.
Speaking of VPN tunneling software, this trick works with Droid VPN and other applications that support tunneling through the UDP protocol. You can use any of the following apps: HTTP Injector, Finch VPN, TunnelCat, One VPN, TLS Tunnel, Troid VPN, or any other app of your choice.
Setting up the Droid VPN for free internet is a breeze, although new users need to sign up for a free account which takes just a minute. We have made the settings accessible to everyone, and you can even port them to the tunneling app of your choice.
Although this trick was shared by a Nigerian Airtel user, we have tested and confirmed it to work for others as well. We recommend using a 4G connection to make the trick faster.
Just follow the steps outlined below, set up your VPN, and enjoy unlimited free internet access. Stay tuned for more free internet tricks like this. Enjoy!
1. An Airtel Nigeria SIM card with zero information and call credit
2. An Android gadget, iOS, or PC.
3. Your preferred VPN burrow application (Find the connection beneath)
4. The design settings
Airtel Free Internet Trick Setup
1. Click here to download Droid VPN APK or potentially Droid VPN PC
2. Introduce the application and afterward open it.
3. Click on Settings and afterward go to UDP Settings
4. Presently design along these lines:
- Auto port sweep: Tick
- Far off UDP port: 1 or 001
- Neighborhood UDP port: 2 or 002
- Pick UDP Mode: Mode 1
- TCount: 8900
- RCount: 0009
5. Presently return back, select a server and Connect and appreciate free Internet access
Note: This post is for EDUCATIONAL purposes as it were! You are answerable for your activity and use of it. KYEYI just drops such to alarm ISPs of their weaknesses with the goal that they can fix them.
Post a Comment