Got stuck on the Gmail phone verification page and want to bypass it, but don’t know where and how to start? Then, you are on the right page where you will learn to bypass Gmail phone verification screen. The methods that we have listed in this post are quite simple and easy to perform and a casual user can also perform them easily. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start exploring the ways.
Read Also: How to Bypass CVV Code [Full Guide 2023]
How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Screen?
Based on the situation and your devices, there are three ways to get around the Gmail phone verification box. So, let's begin to talk about those alternatives.
1. How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Without Providing Phone Number?
Do you wish to create a Gmail account without providing your actual Gmail account? If this is the case, proceed as follows to get started:
- You will see a list of mobile numbers which are ready to be used.
- Just copy any phone number and enter it on the Gmail verification page.
- Then, go back to the phone number page and tap on your selected number.
- Further more, You will receive the Gmail verification code there.
- Copy the code and enter it on the verification page and click on the “Verify” button.
- That’s it! You have successfully created a Gmail account without providing your real phone number.
Read Also: How To Bypass OTP Verification On Any Website/App
2. How to Bypass Gmail Verification Page on PC?
This method enables you to create a Gmail account on your computer without using an actual phone number. It's quite easy to get around Gmail's phone verification on your computer. To create a Gmail account on your computer without providing a phone number, follow the instructions or rather steps below:
- Firstly, you need to open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Now, click on Settings > Sign in to Chrome.
- If an account is already logged in, you firstly need to logout it.
- “Sign in to Chrome” windows will appear on your PC.
- Now, you need to choose More > Create New Account.
- Now the sign-up page will open in which you will have to give your personal details like as first and last name, DOB, username, password, and more. Then, click on Next.
- You won’t see the window to feed in your contact number. Click on “Skip”.
- Click on Agree with Terms & Condition.
- Finally, complete the process of sign-up.
- Obviously, you will get your Gmail account without a phone number if you actually followed the steps correctly.
Read Also: How to Download Shutterstock Images And Videos No Watermark
3. How to Bypass Gmail Verification Screen on Android Devices?
Majority of individuals presently use Android phones to store important information. To back up all of the data on the phone, we use an email account. Consequently, having a Gmail account on your phone is extremely of great importance. You can use this method to bypass Gmail's phone verification on your smartphone. Follow the steps outlined below in one of two ways to accomplish this:
1.Go Android Settings
It enables you to skip the Gmail account verification process. follow the steps outlined below to create a Gmail account on your Android phone without using a phone number:
- Head on to “Settings” then you’ll get “General alternatives” in which choose the “Accounts”.
- Then select the “Add Account” alternative.
- And then select the “Google account” from the list and go ahead.
- Then, “Add your account” screen will appear. Here, you need to select “or Create a new account” > “Next”.
- Now, you will have to fill the basic information then tap on “Next”.
- Now, type the suitable “username” > “Next”.
- Then in this step, you’ll have to create a strong “password” > “Next”.
- Finally, you’ll see the “Add phone number” on screen of which you do not have to give your contact number. Tap on “Skip”.
- Select “I Agree” on the privacy and terms window.
See Also: How to Get US Number for WhatsApp Verification for Free 2023
2. Goggle Sign up Page
- This method deceives Google by providing a false DOB.
- Head on to the “Sign up” web page on Chrome.
- Now fill up all details accurately one by one.
- When it asks you for DOB. You will have to put a DOB of 15 or younger to make it look like you are the owner of the phone.
- Now, tap on “Next Step”.
Conclusion How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
So, those are the measures you can take to bypass the Gmail phone verification screen. I hope you found this information useful. If you enjoyed this article, please pass it on to others who may be interested. Also, if you have any remaining doubts, please share them with us in the comments area below.
Post a Comment